This is another one of my favourites as it is very easy and quick to do.
Instructions for zooming
- Sit in a comfortable position
- Stretch out your arm with your thumb in the hitchhike position
- Focus on your thumb as your arm is outstretched.
- Now bring your thumb closer to you, focussing all the time, until your thumb is about 3 inches in front of your face.
- Now move your thumb away again until your arm is fully outstretched.
- Do this for a few minutes at a time throughout the day.
This exercise will strengthen your focusing skills and your eye muscles in general.
I hope this post has stimulated your interest in natural vision exercises and it leads you to research this subject more. I am by no means an expert on this subject so please do your own research. I can only tell you what works for me.