3. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera contains enzymes that directly promote hair growth, while its alkalizing properties can help bring the pH level of the scalp and hair to a healthier level. Regular use of Aloe Vera can relieve scalp itching and inflammation, and reduce dandruff.
- Apply Aloe Vera gel or juice to the scalp.
- Leave it on for a few hours, then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process 3-4 times a week.
4. Chinese Hibiscus
The Chinese hibiscus flower promotes hair growth, and it can also be used to thicken hair, get rid of dandruff, heal split ends and prevent premature graying.
- Add 10 dried Chinese hibiscus flowers to 2 cups of coconut oil.
- Heat the solution until it comes to a boil, then strain to collect the oil.
- Apply the oil to your hair before going to bed, put on a cap, then wash your hair in the morning.
- Use this remedy several times a week.